Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Yesterday was Animal Day on Good News Now

I do not know why this happens. Maybe it is just that once I get a story topic in my head as I look through the hundreds of stories a day I scan and read that is what I see… the topic of the day. Sometimes it is diet stories or weird people doing unusual things… or music. Yesterday it was animals.

I was in the doctor’s office a few months back and the nurse asked an innocent question, “what do you do for a living.?” So I told her, “I am the webmaster for Good News Now." We discussed that for while and she told me her favorite news story that week. It was about a Panda in China. She told me she AWAYS reads the animal stories. As the webmaster I listened because I want to know what people like to read. I think of her whenever I post those ever so interesting animal stories…

Her-story: Life of the ladybug


Dogs: What Were They Thinking? More Than We Knew


K9 Team Brings Special Skills to the Fight


Shooting carps in Wisconsin

and the winner is…

In Tennessee, Goats Eat the ‘Vine That Ate the South’

I am not making this up...

No comments: